A FULL SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR YOUR PARKTHEME PARK SAFETY SYSTEM
Pole Star Theme Park Safety System is a complete safety and management system for your park, rides, stock, shops / restaurants and staff.
Pole Star Theme Park Safety
Park Knowledge allows you to manage every aspect of your park in one system.
Choose which modules you require and them customise them.
Park Knowledge will help you to know:
Checks (Rides, Facilities and Park)
- Who completed them
- What was checked
- When they were completed
- How long did they take
- Where were they completed
- Are they complete
- When the defect was raised
- When the defect was last reviewed
- Where the defect is located
- What the defect looks like (Photos)
- When the defect was closed out
- Who closed out the defect
- Is the defect Open or Closed
- What is the priority
- What needs to be done
- Who needs to do what
- When does it need completing by
- What is the cost
- When it was completed
- What spares you have
- What is the value of the spares
- What needs re ordering
- What is the lead time
- What is the weather doing
- What is the weather going to do
- What has the weather done
- Where the vehicles are
- When they need servicing
- Who is insured on them
- Is the shop on brand
- Stock Control
- Fridge and Freezer temperatures
- Who started when
- Who is employed
- What they do
- What they can do
- Who is available
Why choose us?
Key Advantages of Pole Star
Live information, gives you the ability to react to issues in real time.
Live safety reporting empowers your workforce to record more safety issues. Allowing you to react to the right issue, at the right time.
Visualise your costs at all times with our Opex / Capex financial reports. See trends and make long or short term decisions based on live information.
Know the condition of all your assets at any time. See individual or group assets to trend the information.